Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So Happy to get this started...



I'm finally getting this started. I have been homeschooling 4 of my children, Brian, Shawn, Lataja and Kalob. I also have to keep 2 more entertained Tianna and Donovan 4 and 2 years old and lastly Ethan 3 months just need to be near me so he can nurse. Schooling has been a challenge this is our 2nd year. I must say that it's easier than the 1st year. So if you are thinking about it and planning, that's good but it goes nothing like you plan, but just take it as it comes. Everything in life doesn't have to be on such a strict schedule. If laundry doesn't get done one day, your not going to die. You will just have double the next day. Hopefully you have some clean clothes in the house:) I was a by my "to do list" mom everything had a time and fit into my schedule. I had to let that go when I started homeschooling...you have to live in the moment and go where the day takes you. If you want to do school somewhere different, than do it. If you want to eat lunch later or earlier, than do it. If you want to do school in the park one day, than do it. Life has so many unexpectancy. You may not feel like doing school on one day out of the week than do it on the weekend when dad's home to help. The more help the merrier. I was a mother who didn't ask for help and I realized that had to change too. We need help from friends and family and esp epically our husbands. I know they work at least 40 hours a week, mine works more about 50 but there is still things we need him at home for and he realizes that and is more than happy to help. Life has challenges with Jehovah's help can make it through anything. There's a popular quote "If he brings it to you, he will bring you through it" I love it cause it's only with his's help we are able to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment