Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My thoughts at midnight

I'm sitting in the bed it's 12:05 and it's hot and a fly keeps passing by my ear, driving me crazy. The charger will not charge the laptop so I do my investigating and IT'S BROKE!! It's always something. I had plans to buy up the kids pj's, slippers and robes this week and now this thing is broke! It's always something. I was fixing Brian's truck and he has a oil leak and I can't figure out for the life of me were it's coming from so this weekend I will have to gear up and go back under there and figure this thing out. We need the belt changed on the Sequoia and I been youtube'n that to see if I can pull that one off. I have to change the light in the kitchen cause there not enough light in there for bugs to get around let alone me cook in there, thinking about putting a fluorescent light up, that's enough light for sure! I layed a new floor down in the bathroom so now I'm thinking of doing the kids bath upstairs before my parents visit. This is what I'm thinking about instead of sleeping. My best friend told me if you write it all down, you can eventually get to sleep cause it's off your mind. We shall see :) I think it's part of our job to worry, I don't know any mom that doesn't, I know mine sure does. Brian and everyone else in the house is knocked out, oh wait taye just walked in to see if she could get her fan cause it's hot in here. I agree I need the fan on too. Ethan is sleep but he is still holding on to my nightgown and really tight too, I guess I can't even get up he wants me to stay right here. That's funny cause when they start getting older they want to prove they can do everything on there own. I posted a song by Darius Rucker " It wont be like this for long" I love this song it's great! Listen to it, it's for all my sentimental people. It goes by so quick, my oldest is 12 and it seem like yesterday he was born and I was wondering what I was going to do with a baby. I can honestly say I love being a parent, it has it's days but I wouldn't change one thing.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE hot tamales too! Have you tried the Fire Hot ones in the black box? Whoa, those are hot and will open up your nostrils :-) My hubby has 5 brothers and they are definitely a lot closer now so I think your boys will be too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so good to know, they will not be trying to kill each other when they are older:) My husbend only has 2 sisters so he doesn't really know much about the brotherly thing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Tasha, I knew you were SUPER mom, but I didnt know you were actually a SUPER HERO!!! Changing oil, getting under cars?? Thats where I draw the line!! I admire you Tasha, you have your 7 beautiful kids, home school and have the little ones at home with you too and still have time for this blog, get ALL your house work done, have home cooked meals and I know you gotta throw in some quality time with your hubby!!! You are awesome. Love ya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much tiff. I do my best but I don't know about keeping the house clean, daily:) maybe every other day:) I learned some of the maintence of cars from non other than my day, even though at the time I was to girly for all that. Now I'm the one who fixes it all. I put up ceiling fans new light and I'm about to take our window out of the frame and replace the glass. I'm Mrs. Fix It. The professional charge a arm and a leg so I had to learn to do it myself. Love ya too.

    ReplyDelete