Friday, October 16, 2009

Date night for momma and daddy

We are going out!!! Yeah, finally some time for me and daddy without the kids. I love my kids but you need some time away every once and a while. You need the break, believe me you need the time. Even if you think you don't you do. A trip to the store, or getting your toes done something out of the house for about 20 to 30 minutes. No talking in baby talk, no "go potty", no "stop hitting your brother or sister" just time to get your head together. We are going to a movie and dinner. I have a really good friend of mine who had 6 kids, that are now grown to watch my kids. We are doing the barter system I do her hair every week for 2 weeks and she will watch my kids for one night for us. It works for us. I don't have money for a babysitter for 7 kids and she someone I trust. I have some very good friends that would help me out at the first sign of help. You need a village to raise a family, so having good friends is really needed. Take the time to enjoy life and make sure you give attention to your marriage. Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment